When to See Chiropractor for Back Pain
At one point in human lives, almost all of us have suffered from back pain. The pain can subside within a few days, that some people take things easy and can persist for weeks or even months for other people. It can be time to visit a chiropractor to look at you if you are struggling to cope with back pain or the condition is interfering with your everyday activities. Further facts about Bentonville, AR can be found here.
When to Visit a Chiropractor for Back Pain?
It is worth seeking the guidance of a chiropractor if your back pain has persisted for more than six weeks, you’re struggling to manage the level of pain, or you are concerned about your back. Chiropractors have the training to manage and treat back pain effectively through spinal manipulation and mobilization of the surrounding joints and muscles. Discover facts about When to See and Not See a Chiropractor.
If you experience any of these for more than a week, it is ideal to contact a chiropractor.
- Swelling or redness in the region of your pain
- Unintentional weight loss
- Numbness, tingling, or weakness in one or both of your legs
- Pain shooting on one or both of your legs
- Pain shooting on down one or both of your legs
- Bladder and bowel control issues that weren’t pre-existing
- Back pain after a severe car accident, fall, or significant sports injury